ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 08-14-2006, 04:35 PM

Hello All, I am ten plus weeks post-op from a 2-level Pro Disc with Dr. Bertagnoli and have appealed to the last step with BCBS of Massachusetts. I find it interesting that they paid for all of my pre-op stuff: EKG, Blood work, Bone density, PT and get this - they paid for the back brace I had to purchase in Germany and paid for with Euros. Makes you hopeful that they may pay for the surgery.....wrong. I was denied. I got the denial letter the same day they sent me a check for the back brace paid for in Germany. Makes you say...hummmmm. Although they said the decision is final I am going to make some phone calls and try to get a face to face with their doctors. Good luck to all. I wish you all well. If anyone has any advice I would welcome it. I am going to post an update on my recovery on the surgical site hopefully with some photos.

Ken