ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you just joined, please introduce yourself here. Please add a signature describing your spinal history (use the "User CP) and ask us how we can help you get started.

Old 12-15-2004, 04:48 PM
Administrator

Hi Folks,

There is a lot going on behind the scenes and I was just wanted to share some of these highlights with you. For those of you that care about new developments, read on!

1. At this writing, we now have 100 members in our new community (in less than 8 weeks). This is no small landmark, and I am happy to see the rich diversity in the community -- people that come from different countries, backgrounds and health conditions. All of you help explore the differences in diagnosis and treatment of conditions, making discussion more productive and hopefully useful to all. Thanks to all of you, we have established a very helpful and intelligent community!

2. Folks have kindly filled out the surgical outcomes thread, which will eventually be efficiently automated; making data entry and reporting much easier for everyone.

3. The �ADR Incubator� is a new private forum that coordinates the collaborative efforts of participants to help �bake� new services to help other spineys. It works like the rest of the forum, except we will coordinate �virtual� groups of volunteers before starting project(s). The first group project involves drafting new community guidelines that help maintain the peaceful, helpful and informative community that we have nurtured thus far. As we grow, it�s important to maintain this supportive climate. So pop me an email if you are the least bit interested!

4. Article Library � Have you noticed the �national flavor� to the press releases? The new orthopedic ADR clinics in each state are coming out of the woodwork! Bear in mind that many of these press releases are coming from clinics new to ADR � many doctors just returned from their first training (Depuy Charite) sessions in Cincinnati.

5. We now offer you a new technical paper from Dr. Regan. It is an incredibly helpful paper for those of us keenly interested in ADR -- and we are lucky to have this on the ADR site . If you would like to meet Dr. Regan and learn more in person, you may learn more at his presentation on January 9th in California. Click here to learn more.

There�s more but I don�t want to bore you. I�ll post more in a few weeks!
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate
Old 12-15-2004, 08:14 PM
Banned

Are we signing up yet for Dr.Regan's presentation? I want to attend!
Old 12-16-2004, 01:36 AM

Hey, those papers are really interesting! Thanks Rich.
Old 12-17-2004, 03:06 AM

This site has by far the best imformation
Thankyou
Janie