ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 04-07-2005, 02:43 PM

Scheduled for April 12th. They are giving us 10 minutes on a teleconference call. They handed down the date and time. I had to try to coordinate my attorney and my doctor which of course is nearly impossible on short notice.

Attorney is supposed to make it for sure. The doctor has surgeries that day and is going to hopefully be able to participate.

Here is my question: Does anyone have new information on the proven benefits of ADR over fusion? Is there anything out for example on the work and benefits in the US like possibly from Dr Regan's work from LA since he has done so many Charite's? If not, what do you suggest using regarding the best and most recent information?

Thanks.

Brady