ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you just joined, please introduce yourself here. Please add a signature describing your spinal history (use the "User CP) and ask us how we can help you get started.

Old 11-02-2018, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
Could you please tell me how to contact doctor desai? cannot find any web page..
Tomas

Hi Tomas, you can message his international coordinator:

Ina.Strassburger@Sana.de
Make sure you are fully aware you cannot delete anything you post on this website. Be very careful with what you post, and consider that while you feel ok to share it now, perhaps in the future you may not want this infromation shared any longer. You have no ability to delete anything and the moderators do not oblige. I encourage you to learn from my mistake and not use any forum that does not allow one to delete content they have shared.
Old 12-03-2018, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsdeece View Post
Hi, thanks a lot for your comment. I realise I'm replying a bit late. That's great to hear your story though, it gives me hope. My MRI is here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gqwoybv5f...1MZj9kcBa?dl=0
This was taken in late April I believe. So it's half a year out of date. Pain is better since then but not by much. All I can do is lie flat and go for a short walk each day.

Dr. Ferrandez did mention spondy that could show in dynamic imagery. My doctor will not authorise these images though. He is genuinely trying to push somatisation nonsense. It's very frustrating.
Can I ask which doctor you went with and which disc?
You're welcome buddy. I'll have to check your images out on my desktop computer later. I realized I hadn't checked this thread in a while. Sorry for the late response as well. I had my L5-S1 surgery with Dr. Rolando Garcia in Florida. You can read my full story on the surgical outcome section of the forum or just follow this link:

https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=13945
2017 - Blew out my back on leg-press. MRI showed L5-S-1 disc herniation and grade 1 retrolisthesis.
2018 - Successful ADR surgery with Dr. Rolando Garcia using the Activ-L implant.
2019 - In physical therapy for burning in feet, L4-L5 diffuse disc bulge and SI joint pain.
2020 - Getting better with one-on-one PT.

30 - Male - American
Old 12-06-2018, 11:21 PM

Tim, can you post screenshots instead of the DCM files? I am having a hard time finding a way to view them.
2017 - Blew out my back on leg-press. MRI showed L5-S-1 disc herniation and grade 1 retrolisthesis.
2018 - Successful ADR surgery with Dr. Rolando Garcia using the Activ-L implant.
2019 - In physical therapy for burning in feet, L4-L5 diffuse disc bulge and SI joint pain.
2020 - Getting better with one-on-one PT.

30 - Male - American