ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 02-14-2006, 12:34 PM

So when I came back from Germany going through immigration at SFO there was a woman in front of me holding a card saying "Prodisc-something".

Of course I couldn't resist and asked her, excuse me, do you have a spinal implant?

And it was a big hello, since we both have a Prodisc at L5-S1.

Even though her recovery was much much better than mine, but well... ;-)

Only other info I got was that she had surgery with a Dr. Meyer in Munich, but then it was already her turn to show her passport to the immigration officer...

;-)
Old 02-15-2006, 05:07 AM

Well I can tell your story about a neighbour of mine who went to Australia for a holiday. The man who lived next door to him had been very troublesome over the year and he was enjoying not only to get in the Australian sunshine but away from this particular person.

To cut a long story short, he checked into his hotel only to find the troublesome neighbour was in the room next-door. He spoke to management and got a move but it just shows how small a world this is now.
http://www.adrsupport.org/alastair.html
Thank goodness for Dr Zeegers I am painfree
I am here to help,I live in the UK

I now run the UK spine site and can be contacted at

www.adrsupportuk.com/