ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > Insurance Hell

Insurance Hell All insurance-related matters are here: Medicare, worker's compensation, appeals, denials, insights, wins, losses. PRICING is here too. Note: This forum has posts from 2006 forward. Older ones are in the Big File.

Old 06-17-2007, 03:55 PM

i am considering contacting the media to do a report on this. if there is anyone who is interested let me know. I am going to contact them this week after i speak with my attorney. If you are interested in getting this out there please let me know. I am also contacting blue cross to let them know they will be *exposed* and have a chance to respond.
my email is
jbrinar@CA.RR.COM
and from there i will give you my home number so we can talk.

we need to rally against this ridiculous negligence we are beingput through.

Julaine
Old 06-25-2007, 07:30 AM

Hello Julaine,

I would be interested. Sorry this post is late but I haven't checked the board enough. I got my 3rd denial and what they say final from Blue Shield. I also sent my Discogram resultd to my uncle a radiologist in FL. to get a very trusted opinion. I am at my witts end. The ins. co. will approve a 3 level fusion yet all 3 doctors I have seen within the past year say dics replacement at the top level makes the most sense.

Abbe (North of L.A.)
L5 S1 Partially sacralized
97' epidural injections
L3 L4 ruptured and torn
L4 L5 Almost no disk height left along with osteophytes
Left leg pain and tingling going down back of leg into heel & foot
3 appeals with BCBS no success Lost insurance.
Kaiser Permanente
L3-L4, L4-L5 Prodisc 9/18/09
C5-6 & C6-7 ruptured and looking at hybrid surgery fusion & Prestige ADR