ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you just joined, please introduce yourself here. Please add a signature describing your spinal history (use the "User CP) and ask us how we can help you get started.

Old 06-28-2022, 08:14 PM

Default C5 Revision Surgery

Hi everybody

I had an M6C disc placed at C5/C6 and according to 3 Surgeons so far the disc doesn't align with the rest of my neck. It should be replaced.

I'm having pain on the entire left Side of my body starting with my face, back of eye, neck, extreme shoulder pain and T spine area. Most symptoms are on the left. Recently numb index and thumb on the right.

I'm in Canada and thinking about going overseas for Revision but I'm so terribly confused on who to pick for my surgery and which disc is better for me.

The LA Surgeon said Simplify which is brand new so that's a definite no.

France's Surgeon Dr Tropiano said Esp or Pro Disc which I think I'm more comfortable with because it's been around the longest.

Waiting to hear from Dr B in Germany.

I guess my question is should I ASSUME that these Surgeons are skilled to do a Revision if they are skilled at initial implants?

I'm ready feels anxious. 😩
Focus - finding a great Surgeon to correct mistake.