ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > Insurance Hell

Insurance Hell All insurance-related matters are here: Medicare, worker's compensation, appeals, denials, insights, wins, losses. PRICING is here too. Note: This forum has posts from 2006 forward. Older ones are in the Big File.

Old 11-21-2007, 12:57 AM

I am rapidly approaching the deadline to decide my insurance provider for the coming year and am researching different network coverage for spinal surgery in LA. UCLA Spinal Center is a Cigna provider that does cover multiple level ADR. Any feedback would be appreciated.
60 year old with years of episodic low back pain. in 5/07 onset of cervical pain, weakness in left arm & left radiculopathy. Cervical foraminotomy of left C5 & C6 in 1/08. Persistent cervical stiffness and pain flare-ups. Courses of PT and weekly chiropractic with daily exercises & frequent traction. Right C2 facet moves out of alignment. New onset slight weakness in muscles to lower lip & cold sensation in spot on left cheek.