ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2008, 03:56 PM
Banned

Hello to everyone here at ADRSupport,

It has been a long time for me to post here or to any spine forum. Mark has asked me to update my outcome etc. I thought maybe the best way to do this is to introduce my new web page Impossible Miracle This incredible story of my journey through spine surgery, ADR surgery and a rare revision with horrible complcations is shown here in wonderful web format.

I encourage everyone to visit this site and learn briefly the story, with photos, of my medical tragedy, ending with one of the most amazing miraculous healings. I hope that my story wil help others to not give up. even while suffering never ending pain. But to trust in God who hears our prayers and will lighten our burden.

Of course I cannot thank Mark enough for all he has done to help me and so many others as we have travelled the world of back pain together. Mine is gone forever through God's blessing me. I pray for this to happen to others through God's grace.

Please share the story and the web page with everyone.

God bless,

Willie Beeson
MrBee
Old 08-09-2008, 04:45 PM
Administrator

Willie, I am so glad to you are doing well! That’s great! Unfortunately, we cannot support the nefarious marketing activity of spine brokers and consultants.

Unfortunately, Mark is no longer welcome on this site for a long list of reasons. I’d be happy to speak with you about this to elaborate on his unethical behavior. There’s a long list of reasons why he was banned; among them, recruiting patients from this community. His compulsive behavior continues to victimize patients:

1. As your post states, “Mark asked me to…” He is a king of manipulation and continues to ask patients to post on this board for free PR. This board is not a business development vehicle for any consultants or doctors! From conversations in the past week, I noted three different patients saying “Mark asked me to…”

2. Mark’s slander against me (personally and specifically) is noted and well documented – by his own doing. A member sent me one of his own posts; I counted no less than 27 lies in one of his tomes from May.

3. The number of complaints about his predatory behavior continue from patients near and far. I’ve heard many people say, “Mark is digging his own grave,” or “it’s only a matter of time before he gets sued.” I don’t know if that’s true, but all I know is that people that are so disrespectful, dishonest, unethical and manipulative are MOST DEFINITELY not welcome in this community!

Willie, I don’t talk about my faith much, but I can assure you that I appreciate the fact that you are a Christian. We share values that want to help others -– but the man you speak of is deeply deceitful, manipulative and cunning. People like this are not part of this community -- this will continue to be the case for many years to come. Sorry about the blunt news, but this cancer of darkness cannot metastasize.

BTW: For those of you that follow the stories on "other" boards, just watch how this story unfolds...all of this was carefully planned.
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate
Closed Thread