ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you just joined, please introduce yourself here. Please add a signature describing your spinal history (use the "User CP) and ask us how we can help you get started.

Old 10-11-2016, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKTM300 View Post
I

Finally who knows what the truth is anymore I just know I witnessed greatness also I don't understand the attacks on HARRISON ? What's up with that STONE? Multiple times now I see you attack a selfless human that saved my life ? If I were him n God knows I'm not even close I would be insulted by your statements ! I would rip you a new one but I know HARRISON doesn't roll that way !
On another note just remember bloody spaghetti dinner for two !
Hey Gabe, Stone here.

Glad to hear your operation went well.

Btw I would never consider calling you on your cell for fears that you would have my number. I have spoken with numerous members on phone, trying to give them my story about my ADR experience. But putting your number out there in your sig is somewhat strange.
Best wishes on your recovery.

Last edited by Stonewall_Boris; 10-11-2016 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 10-12-2016, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Finally who knows what the truth is anymore I just know I witnessed greatness also I don't understand the attacks on HARRISON ? What's up with that STONE? Multiple times now I see you attack a selfless human that saved my life ? If I were him n God knows I'm not even close I would be insulted by your statements ! I would rip you a new one but I know HARRISON doesn't roll that way !

On another note just remember bloody spaghetti dinner for two !
"On another note just remember bloody spaghetti dinner for two" is this a threat?
Old 10-12-2016, 02:37 PM

I suppose it depends on whether you like spaghetti!
C5-C6:Moderate disc osteophytes. Mild-moderate canal stenosis. Moderate-severe bilateral foraminal stenosis.
C6-C-7:Mild-moderate disc osteophytes. Mild canal stenosis. Moderate left and moderate-severe right foraminal stenosis.
June 29,2016-3 level M6 (C4-C7) Dr. Clavel Barcelona
Old 10-12-2016, 05:47 PM

Default Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall_Boris View Post
"On another note just remember bloody spaghetti dinner for two" is this a threat?

OMG NO, I'm literally laughing my but off omg. It's what the M6 disc looks like upon removal after failure. Wow you must lead a pathetic life worrying about your phone number being out there n imaginary threats! Yeah I guess I see your point now. Had never seen someone so paranoid! Holy God, are you seriously thinking it was a threat? Or are you just jerking my chain? Why would having a number not posted protect you? I'm literally coughing up coffee on my iPad. You owe me a pro lite! And NO, it's not a bomb igniter to burn down a house LOL,!
6/6/15 last of many MRI L4-5 medium paracentral bulge with juice leaking and mid to left bulge on L5-S1
No invasive procedures except steroid shots that did nothing n hurt wicked bad
9/24/2016 Adr surgery Bertagnoli>1 year doing great
Old 10-12-2016, 05:48 PM

Default Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyjoe View Post
I suppose it depends on whether you like spaghetti!
I like that comeback lol. We should name this post Stoney Shack !
6/6/15 last of many MRI L4-5 medium paracentral bulge with juice leaking and mid to left bulge on L5-S1
No invasive procedures except steroid shots that did nothing n hurt wicked bad
9/24/2016 Adr surgery Bertagnoli>1 year doing great
Old 10-15-2016, 02:14 AM

I am amazed at the insults that are allowed to be slung back and forth on this forum. Saddened, actually. Seeing that some valuable members have quit.

As a "freeloading" member, I am signing off as well.
Dec 2013 - MRI showed moderate DDD @ L5/S1 - modic type 1 endplate changes - remaining disks well preserved
Jun 2014 - became patient at Caleo clinic
Jan 2015 - first consult with surgeon
May 3, 2016 - L5/S1 - M6 - ADR in Canada (Calgary, Alberta)
Old 10-15-2016, 11:39 AM

Before you go, if you go, and I hope you don't, I will address the substantive issue that apparently started all this.

I spoke with Dr Clavel this past Thursday as my 3 month followup. Of course I put this issue to him again. I mentioned that I heard that a surgeon who generally favors pro disc might be coming out with an article discussing numerous failures of M6.

Clavel is a smart guy, with a good memory. He immediately shot back that he recalled that I grilled him on the prior published article (I kind of waived it in his face prior to surgery...but I guess he knew I was still going through with it..since I was there) and he still says that he has not seen large number of failures. He said this, having just returned from some kind of world spine conference. He looks forward to reading any new studies and that, again, proper candidate selection and proper implantation technique are key elements.

...so who knows? but I did follow up with him, and as we all know, every device has pluses and minuses. Likely to be true for new devices coming to market also.
C5-C6:Moderate disc osteophytes. Mild-moderate canal stenosis. Moderate-severe bilateral foraminal stenosis.
C6-C-7:Mild-moderate disc osteophytes. Mild canal stenosis. Moderate left and moderate-severe right foraminal stenosis.
June 29,2016-3 level M6 (C4-C7) Dr. Clavel Barcelona
Old 10-15-2016, 12:39 PM

I don't have an issue with the topic and the fact that members have different opinions. We can debate the merits or shortcomings of various devices or surgeons til the cows come home. The fact being that there will be a certain percentage of failure rate, be it due to the surgeon, the device or the body.

The issues is the delivery laced with insults (and lack of factual evidence). Forums often attract people who will say things and in a way that they would never say face to face. Bad manners and insulting remarks should not be tolerated. Not to be confused with someone simply being direct. That's what a moderator is for.

Banning members, deleting posts and shutting down threads is not an easy decision but a necessary one. Yes, not everyone will like all decisions, but being a moderator is not a popularity contest.
Dec 2013 - MRI showed moderate DDD @ L5/S1 - modic type 1 endplate changes - remaining disks well preserved
Old 10-15-2016, 12:47 PM

Quote:
I like that comeback lol. We should name this post Stoney Shack !
You seem to get a kick out of insulting people and stirring up s...t.
Old 10-15-2016, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Most of you only read the headlines and have very little math theory and make up your own math n equations and then give advice! It's a joke! Instead of ripping me apart for your potential piece of mind, use the info provided to help people. I have no financial interest or gain in this. I'm sorry I cause HARRISON. So much extra work I'm betting the complainers don't even donate n come here for free!
Most of us are uneducated and uninformed freeloaders?! Thank you for the piece of mind you have provided to all on this forum, Gabe!!!