ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 11-07-2005, 05:27 AM
Banned

Several years ago, Hilary (Cervie Queen) told me about a great ticket service:

www.goldstarevents.com

Over the years, Diane and I have been to many great plays, concerts, comedy events... all for unbelievably low prices. What brings me to post about it now, is the incredible evening that I had last night. Last week, I got an email from Goldstar about a benefit concert by Jackson Browne.... one of my all-time favorites. When Diane couldn't go, I called my best friend from high school and college. We haven't seen much of each other for many many years. He turned me on to Jackson Brown a many years ago.

The concert was at the Beverly Hills Friar's club... an excellent and incredibly small venue. We were treated to the most incredible perfomance in such a great setting. Jackson played until 11:30... about 2.5 hours of the most incredible perfomance I've seen him give. The Friar's club is just a few miles from Cedars Sinai, where Hilary just had her surgery. I drove by the hospital to see Hilary after the concert, but she had already escaped and gone home.

Thanks Hilary..... I can't tell you how many wonderful times Diane and I have had because of you and Goldstar.

Check it out... you get an email a few times a week, telling you about events that they have for drastically discounted prices. What a great service.

Mark
Old 11-07-2005, 03:33 PM

Okay, Mark.............next time give me a call and we'll go to a concert together. That would be a blast! As I write this, I'm relaizing that concerts before my surgery meant (if I did go at all) pain, pain meds, pain, hassle, pain, wish I would have stayed home feelings, etc.

Jeff
Two level cervical Mobi-C (C5/6, C6/7) with Dr. Zeegers (successful)
Laser Facet Coagulation (left side: L3/4, L4/5, L5/S1 & sacral) with Prof. Dr. Reul (significant reduction in remnant lumbar & sacral pain)