ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 10-08-2006, 04:25 AM

This sounds like an awful rough road you’re going down, I hope there is a turn for you soon. I often thought of the expression, the darkest hours are just before dawn. Like for 10 years. And then the dawn came. My fatigue and depression became so inter woven that in the end I could not tell you which came first. I also would get to a point that I would just fall down if I didn’t take action. Many times I would leave the grocery store to go sleep in my van for an hour or more. I used to describe that I could feel it travel up my spine to my brain. It was like a brownout, until the breaker blew. I have not yet heard of an anti-depressant on this forum that I had not tried.

Since surgery I have not had fatigue, depression, pain or meds. I hope everyone can find relief from this terrible, life altering , divorce causing, job loosing, financially breaking, back pain.
6-14-05 L4/5 & L5/S1 Prodisc Yale New Haven CT Dr. James Yue