PDA

View Full Version : Heading to Spain. Dr. Clavel here I come!!!

Icanraceit
03-17-2013, 10:02 AM
Well everyone, I am heading to Spain in a few short hours. I am so nervous but relieved that pain in my low back is soon history. I obviously understand its a long road but a road I am ready to travel.

Thanks to all of you who have been informative and supportive. This is an amazing group of kindhearted people who actually care for others well being. I am forever greatfull to all of you. Lillyth I will see you in a few days and I can't wait. God Bless you all with pain free lives. You all deserve it. Woooohooo off to see the man.

JeffR
03-17-2013, 10:44 AM
Well everyone, I am heading to Spain in a few short hours. I am so nervous but relieved that pain in my low back is soon history. I obviously understand its a long road but a road I am ready to travel.

Thanks to all of you who have been informative and supportive. This is an amazing group of kindhearted people who actually care for others well being. I am forever greatfull to all of you. Lillyth I will see you in a few days and I can't wait. God Bless you all with pain free lives. You all deserve it. Woooohooo off to see the man.
Safe travels and good luck with your surgery!

-Jeff

2Confused
03-17-2013, 01:23 PM
Safe travels and best of luck with surgery! Tell Dr. C & Yolanda hello!

jss
03-17-2013, 07:59 PM
Best of luck. We'll all be thinking of you and looking forward to a post surgery update! I hope you're able to see some of Barcelona before surgery.

Good luck, Jeff

Running11
03-17-2013, 09:40 PM
Good luck! You are going to do great! I look forward to hearing about your post-op recovery!

Jen93312
03-17-2013, 09:43 PM
Our prayers are with you! So excited for you.:jacks:

kimmers
03-18-2013, 05:37 AM
Icanraceit,

Good luck, happy trails and see you on the otherside (after surgery).

Kimmers:beer:

krossi201
03-18-2013, 06:41 AM
Wishing you the best!

Lillyth
03-18-2013, 09:21 AM
I will see you soon! I can't wait! By the time you land, I will be awake and out of recovery!

YAY US!

TPatti
03-18-2013, 09:42 AM
I'll be thinking of you! Keep us posted.

Claudia K.
03-18-2013, 10:18 AM
Wish you all the best on your upcoming surgery and save travels.

Buckeyeback
03-18-2013, 06:39 PM
All the best to you and Lillyth. You are both in great hands. :)

~Buckeyeback

Icanraceit
03-19-2013, 06:30 AM
Just got done meeting with Dr. Clavel. He was very pleasant and positive in regard to the surgery and the outcome. Thank you all for the kind words. I am sure this was the right decision. I will keep you all posted. God Bless!!

krossi201
03-19-2013, 07:01 AM
Wishing you safe travels and speedy recovery.

Icanraceit
03-25-2013, 04:26 AM
I'm in my hotel and this whole thing has worked out better than I could have asked for. The surgery, the hospital, the doctors, and the recovery have all been south better than I expected. The first day out of the hospital I walked about a mile to have a great dinner and felt great. This is/was the best decision/outcome i could gave possibly imagined!! God Bless !! I pray for all a pain free day!!

2Confused
03-25-2013, 11:22 AM
Awesome! So happy for you.... and it only gets better & better!

TPatti
03-25-2013, 01:01 PM
I am glad things are going so well!

JeffR
03-25-2013, 03:22 PM
I'm in my hotel and this whole thing has worked out better than I could have asked for. The surgery, the hospital, the doctors, and the recovery have all been south better than I expected. The first day out of the hospital I walked about a mile to have a great dinner and felt great. This is/was the best decision/outcome i could gave possibly imagined!! God Bless !! I pray for all a pain free day!!
Glad things are going well - don't over do it though. ;)

jss
03-26-2013, 10:20 AM
... The first day out of the hospital I walked about a mile to have a great dinner and felt great. ...

Wow that's something! Congratulations and here's hoping for a pain free day for you.

Icanraceit
03-26-2013, 06:53 PM
This morning was tough but it seems to have gotten a lot better as the day progressed. This morning was horrible but I think it was just a case of the you got a bunch of crap cut and your healing. Quit worrying that you are still broken. Thanks for all the love. God Bless to all !!

SonjaB
04-23-2013, 11:04 AM
The first day out of the hospital I walked about a mile to have a great dinner and felt great.

This morning was horrible....

NOTE TO SELF: when you have your surgery in June, do NOT walk a mile your first day out of hospital, the next day you will hurt like hell!!!

Thanx for the warning Icanraceit, it's stuff like that you do cos you think you can and then you live to regret it. As Alistair says 'slow and easy wins the race', why do our brains have so much trouble with this concept?

My hubby says I have two speeds, warp nine and stop ;-)

Glad you are on the other side and getting better. Look forward to more progress reports.