PDA

View Full Version : Barcelona on October 15th!

Throttlejockey
09-11-2014, 09:44 PM
Dear All,

My wife made the decision to move forward with Dr. Clavel on the 15th of October. We are glad to have the decision out of the way. If anyone else will be there from the 13th to the 24th please let us know!

For the rest of you, any tips and tricks for our stay would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Dave

Mimi
09-11-2014, 10:03 PM
I am glad you all have everything lined up and I hope it is a total success.
Having the decision made is definitely a weight lifted off of me too. My surgery for the M6-C is next Wednesday in NC. Artificial disc are changing spine surgery.

Wishing you safe travels and a speedy recovery.

Throttlejockey
09-11-2014, 10:19 PM
We wish you the best as well and thank you for participating in the trial. Because of you, the US will soon have the same tools, technology and experience as abroad. Please let us know how you feel after you get out of the procedure.

Dave

Boxer78
09-11-2014, 10:32 PM
Good luck, all the best!!!!

Optimistic
09-12-2014, 02:24 PM
Good luck to the surgical patients Mimi and Dave's wife. I fully understand from personal experience that spouses or significant others can make a difference in the outcomes as well. My wife went through the issues I experienced immediately following surgery (e.g. pain, sleepless nights, all types of meds, rehab, etc.) as well as the successes such as regular progress, taking on more activity and improved spirits. So best of luck to you too Dave.

henry4956
09-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Congratulations - making the decision and selecting the surgeon is the most agonizing part. You will start getting nervous as the date approaches but you are on a good path.

drewrad
09-12-2014, 10:32 PM
Tell Clavel Andrew Radakovitz and Scott say 'hi'!

Miss that guy. Is that strange? To miss your surgeon?

We just got along so well. I called him the Catalan Clint Eastwood. I think he liked that.

There's a bit of star quality to the man, natural charisma. Nurses kind of naturally gravitate to the man, so does my wife. Dang! That sucks.

Anyway, none of that matters. He's just really good at what he does and it's all you need to know.

You're in good hands.

colorado babe
09-15-2014, 01:28 PM
Prayers and positive vibes headed your way. :jacks::jacks: