ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 03-28-2005, 06:37 PM
Administrator

PS: I moved this to the "big bucket," as this complaint does not belong in this forum.
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate
Old 03-28-2005, 07:38 PM

Just because these facts about promoting your services are not what you want to hear doesn't make them less relevant. It looks like conforming to certain views is a prerequisite on this forum. To this I will not subject myself and as you are one of the controllers of this forum, missinformation and control is in your hands, such as your incorrect and wrong assertion about Bertagnoli who I have never seen or met. No doubt you will continue your missinformation as you have done in the past. It is obvious that my presence on this forum will not be tolerated in as far as highlihting the promotion of your services and certain facts are concerned. And if I don't realise that Alistair is a blatant promoter of Zeegers and Alpha Klinik then I must be deaf and blind, but as you know Mark I may be dissabled after Zeegers broke and destroyed my otherwise normal Facets which you have also seen, I am neither deaf nor blind. You are one nasty peice of work when it came to covering up the destruction of my Facets by Zeegers. After the disgraceful and immoral cover up I am now an example to learn from, I see. Remember Mark, What goes round will come round! And just in case you carry on with your missinformation and deceipt, my Prodisc is in excellent position according to several ADR doctors, which was done in LA before Zeegers desroyed my Facets. Maybe we should recall your impersenation Of Rick H as you in disguise. THIS IS DECEPTION AT IT'S WORSE anyway you look at it! I shall now move on for good from this forum because the thought of Zeegers and "wonder boy" makes me sick!
Old 03-28-2005, 08:04 PM
Administrator

Well folks, this person may have some interesting points, unfortunately many of them are false or at least inaccurate.

I gave him/her a chance, but this troubling behavior will not be tolerated. I will keep the thread but close the topic. Also, I don't want to hide or obscure information when members are warned or banned - I believe in a truly democratic forum. When you start doing things "behind the scenes," an editor abuses his/her power!

For what it's worth, it seems that this person has me confused with Mark from Global Patient Network.

Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate