ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > International Assistance

International Assistance Any topics relating to traveling or communicating with international treatment locations are here.

Old 07-02-2018, 07:01 PM

Default Seeing local doctors in Germany

Hello Everyone,

I see a lot of people that have had surgery with famous doctors (Clavel, Bertagnoli, Bierstedt, etc) and basically they are the only ones that show up on a Google search for ADR in Europe. I do not doubt on their capabilities by the way.

I work in Digital Marketing and I know how Google works, so the results we are having are not the same result a german in Germany is going to get.
Having this said, I am taking a trip to Germany for personal reasons and I am thinking on visiting local doctors specialized in ADR surgery.

¿Does anyone know a good spine center or doctors in Germany that you can visit and talk to, without an intermediary (like ONZ, Bertagnolli, etc)? I've heard good things about Dr. Desi but Cologne is out of my reach for this time.

Wish you all good spine health and thanks in advance for your comment
2010 - Herniated discs L4-L5 and L5-S1 after usual firefighter training
2011 - More PT sessions and then discectomy at both levels
2012/2016 - Multiple chiropractor and facet joint injections
2016 - RF ablation and PT sessions
2017 - Stott Pilates. By far the best treatment I've had so far

Trying to decide among a fusion or ADR...
Old 08-18-2018, 05:37 PM

Smile

You may want to look into Beta Klinik in Bonn. Dr. Jung performs both cervical and lumbar ADR over there. They are not marketing much online, because they are getting plenty of patients from a special contract with a particular country. However, if you can get there, they most certainly have excellent experience in ADR surgeries.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:54 PM

You need on,y one name BERTAGNOLI
6/6/15 last of many MRI L4-5 medium paracentral bulge with juice leaking and mid to left bulge on L5-S1
No invasive procedures except steroid shots that did nothing n hurt wicked bad
9/24/2016 Adr surgery Bertagnoli>1 year doing great
Old 03-27-2019, 08:04 PM

For anyone wondering I have a contact in Germany and he says that Desai and Schmitz are the big two over there. Both are covered by German public insurance. He told me that ADR is not super common in Germany either and he had to find those names via German ADR facebook groups. Hewas offered fusion prior to that. This contact lives in Berlin and traveled to Cologne to get operated on by Desai.
Make sure you are fully aware you cannot delete anything you post on this website. Be very careful with what you post, and consider that while you feel ok to share it now, perhaps in the future you may not want this infromation shared any longer. You have no ability to delete anything and the moderators do not oblige. I encourage you to learn from my mistake and not use any forum that does not allow one to delete content they have shared.