ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > International Assistance

International Assistance Any topics relating to traveling or communicating with international treatment locations are here.

Old 11-18-2020, 05:40 PM

Default Don’t go to ONZ and Dr. Thomas Bierstedt

https://drbierstedtruinedmyspine.com/
Old 11-18-2020, 09:06 PM

I personally met this Doc B when he was in the US to explain the M6L. I agree there was a bit of a sell. I ended up pursuing the cervical first, via 3 level M6C with Dr Clavel. At least in my opinion, I knew the risks of the cervical M6, but I didn't want fusion or devices with more metals. So I proceeded. Then problems developed as a result of an accident within 2 weeks of surgery, as well as some HO growth, which was also a known risk. Dr Clavel was and continues to be highly responsive to me. All emails were answered without charge. But yes, I still don't have a clear path forward, and with covid, I am not eager to travel x US right now. Since my lumbar has spondy, I was still pushing for Dr Clavel to use M6L when the time comes, and he flatly refused to use any ADR, and said the instability merits fusion in the lumbar. So again, I think he an honest guy.
C5-C6:Moderate disc osteophytes. Mild-moderate canal stenosis. Moderate-severe bilateral foraminal stenosis.
C6-C-7:Mild-moderate disc osteophytes. Mild canal stenosis. Moderate left and moderate-severe right foraminal stenosis.
June 29,2016-3 level M6 (C4-C7) Dr. Clavel Barcelona