ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 02-06-2005, 10:06 PM

Please if at all possible don't make assumptions about what someone has, this involves things of a political nature deeper than you can imagine. I am only asking for support right now. I would like to end this post and if you want to help me then please e-mail me directly as many of you have.
Old 02-06-2005, 10:11 PM

done, sorry, wasn't making assumptions, just trying to explain to Paul that charges were in fact filed and to an extent what that means as far as the state and prosecuting.

Good luck Jenney. I hope everything works out for well you. I wasn't trying to state that they have good evidence or anything. My apologies.

Bill