ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you just joined, please introduce yourself here. Please add a signature describing your spinal history (use the "User CP) and ask us how we can help you get started.

Old 05-26-2011, 11:37 PM

Thanks My3Labs, I am talking to Tim and he has been a big help. I just want to make sure there isn't a cheaper way. Since this is out of pocket, just trying to cover all bases. Good luck with your procedure and health.
2011 3 Epidurals with little to no help
7/11 scheduled to go and get 2 level ADR in Germany (L4-5 and L5S1)<----Chickened out.
8/11 2nd discectomy on L5S1 that didn't take and now may have possible facet issue on right side of L5S1.
ADR here I come.....
Old 06-05-2011, 02:56 PM

Default Ok, I am scheduled...

Going to Germany in late July. Already booked the plane ticket. I am scared, plane and simple. As much as I want this to work, the fear of something going wrong sits in the back of my mind. I have such a young daughter and I really can't even play with her. It really stinks when you can't stand up for more than 5 minutes without having a ton of pain or having to sit down. I want my life back plain and simple. I want to be able to play with my daughter, go for hikes, ride a bike, lift weights, exercise, travel, etc, etc. Ready for my life back and hopefully this is the beginning of it.

more to come.....
7/11 scheduled to go and get 2 level ADR in Germany (L4-5 and L5S1)<----Chickened out.
8/11 2nd discectomy on L5S1 that didn't take and now may have possible facet issue on right side of L5S1.
ADR here I come.....
Old 06-05-2011, 04:44 PM

So which way did you decide to go all on your own or are you going through tim at emt and how is that working for you . I am going for my MRI monday and then wait to here from my doctor and then send my results to tim and dr bertagnoli. If i end up needing an ADR i will be traveling from Montana and i to have a teenager and a older daughter and a 1 year grandson i would like to be able to play and get my life back too. Your july appointment is that your choice or is that as soon as they could fit you in. Just kind of wondering what the wait might be if i end up going that direction ... Good luck and maybe i will see you there who is traveling with you...

Sandra
Old 06-06-2011, 04:59 PM

I am working with Tim. He is been great so far, very responsive. I have read mixed reviews about him, but I have gotten nothing but great service. My July appointment was their choice, I would have preferred sooner but that is ok (have a lot to do to get ready anyway). So they booked me about 7 weeks out, just to give you an idea. I know that they do faster bookings if need be, but I guess I don't fit that case. Would love to see you over there and yes I am traveling with my brother. That punk gets a free trip to Germany, I will make him work though.

Who knows maybe we wil be in Germany together. Take care and keep me posted.....
ADR here I come.....