ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 09:52 AM

I read a thread on ispine.com that said Mark ******* and his wife weren't allowed at an event hosted by this site, and now beloved memebers of this site are being kicked off? What is the deal?

He has been SO helpful to me and I've never been a paying client of his. He contacted me in Germany after my surgery at his expense and has followed up with me post of with nothing to much to gain. I wish I knew about his services before I went.

Harrison is there an explanation for all of this nonsense? We need to stick together.
Feb 2008 Prodisc L4-S1 Dr. B, Straubing Germany - SUCCESS
Now I have cervical pain, heading down the same path
Old 05-14-2008, 10:04 AM
Banned

Cheryl,

NO SOUP FOR YOU!
Old 05-14-2008, 02:02 PM

I ate enough soup during surgery - I am not trying to stir any pots.

I know there is an issue but I do not understand Harrisons side at all. I think I may have missed something before I joined.

I see Mark as a person who genuinely wants to help spine patients and if he makes a living out of that then so be it.

What I do know is that Chuck was banned from this site and I SERIOUSLY wouldn't have made it through my surgery without him. I hate to see someone who had so much positive engery and who wants to help others as much as he does be banned. It seems counterproductive to what Harrison is trying to accomplish here.

Just trying to gain some perspective as I am still a spine patient and I need to understand the dynamics of this community and these sites- call it what you will.
Feb 2008 Prodisc L4-S1 Dr. B, Straubing Germany - SUCCESS
Now I have cervical pain, heading down the same path
Old 05-14-2008, 02:31 PM
Administrator

I had sent this man a “cease and desist” some time ago – which was ignored. Even after that, at SAS in Berlin, I was harassed in the middle of a session and threatened by this man. And yes, other people saw this weird event unfold too.

And yes, there’s much, much more to the story. I’ve documented everything carefully while seeking the guidance of several different attorneys. I just want to be left alone, so that I can continue providing services without these annoyances and slander.

Folks that know me appreciate that I am highly ethical person and have devoted my life to this non-profit -- and the cause of helping patients (not just ones with spine issues) getting back on their feet. I’ve done this without any pay, or expectations of pay, for four years. This community is part of a charity – whose mission is to help others freely.

Please people; leave the spine brokers and consultants out of this community. They are divisive and manipulative forces that detract from the harmony and peace that we have so far enjoyed.

I’ve always maintained a secular position on this forum, but today I’ll make an exception. Please everyone, in your own way; say a prayer for peace for this community.

God Bless Us All!
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate
Closed Thread