ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you just joined, please introduce yourself here. Please add a signature describing your spinal history (use the "User CP) and ask us how we can help you get started.

Old 09-08-2011, 11:22 PM
Administrator

Default Huh, what!?

"...Also I see dialogue re: the Charite (sp?) vs Pro Disc; the keeled vs the cleated. How do I determine which is the best for me? My Dr is Dr Blumenthal @ TBI and I noticed a Board Member or Advisor with ADRS.org. I know there is a possible financial gain for TBI/Dr Blumenthal..."

No board member has every been paid for any services. No member of the Arthroplasty Patient Foundation has EVER been paid for services. I myself have never been paid for anything since I started the non profit five years ago. I started this community seven years ago. If I had any money to spend, it would go into my second film.

PLEASE DONATE any money you can to this foundation. All money is spent on educational materials, surveys or web site maintenance!

Lastly, most of my board members have one or two year commitments. Going forward, we need board members that can raise funds, help the organization scale, and can help patients heal from the inside out -- not just looking at spines. Looking at the whole patient and treating them holistically: before and after surgery. Or even healing without surgery!

OK, sorry for the PSA. I just get really edgy when inacccurate assumptions fester.
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate