ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 09-01-2008, 06:43 PM

Hello, just getting the hang of this and wanted to seek out others who have had and are going thru similar situation as I am. Yes, I am in the right place.
Time is a factor, is seems, when making the correct decision and then your not completely convienced that the one you have chosen is correct. Learning about DDD and others back disorders is very intense.
Do I sound confused, well I sort of am. Hopefully when I see my doc. in the morning, we will resolve my concerns, fears, and get more of my questions finally answered. The out come, of course, is not known until I decide to do one or the other, to go thru surgery or find other means of pain management.
I am hoping my complete information(it is in the wrong spot, sorry) will load onto this one as my introduction of myself, as best as I know how. Surgery for 2 level Prodisk-L 4/5 & 5/S1 is schedualed at this time on the 4th.
Thankyou for you patience and time.
Hilary