ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you just joined, please introduce yourself here. Please add a signature describing your spinal history (use the "User CP) and ask us how we can help you get started.

Old 07-10-2007, 01:52 PM

chaswen,

Do you have a personal email that I can send some questions too? Dr. B wants to see me before surgery - not sure why?
Old 07-10-2007, 02:35 PM
Banned

Hi Sue,

I had surgery with Dr. Bertagnoli and I have done my follow-up with Dr. Balderston at Pennsylvania Hospital. He is a nice guy and always comments on Dr. Bertagnoli's "beautiful work."

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Justin
Old 07-11-2007, 08:39 AM

Hi Justin,

Thanks for the post. I am scheduled for surgery in August. Have run into major insurance obstacles - big surprise - emotional downer!

I see Dr. Balderston on July 24th to finalize everything. I am anxious to move on to the positive side - healing and hopefully, one day back to a few sprint triathlons.

Your story inspired me; glad you are doing so well.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:57 PM

Hi Everyone:

I am new to the site. I have however been reading alot of the information posted on this site as I prepare for my own surgery later this month. I will be heading to TBI and to Dr. Guyer for a fusion at L3/4 & Pro-Disc at L4/5. I have been treated. for back pain for the last 7yrs and am looking forward to being on the other side of the surgery and starting the road to recovery. I would appreciate any tips for the post op, especially what to expect when I return home. We will be in Texas for 10 days. Dr. Guyer has indicated that I will not need professional medical help in my home, but what assistance if any will I need. My husband will be returning to work when we get home. It will be just me and the dog. Your recommendations will be appreciated.

SusanW.