ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 06-30-2005, 12:48 AM

scheduled me for a Right Lumbar 5 sacral transforaminal epidural and right lumbar 3 4 5 medial branch block next week. He also has put me on ultram, i started taking vicodin last week which doesnt help so decided with the pain I am in to break down and take minimal pain meds. I just wont go back on the duragesic patch or the Morphine. He started me back on the TENS unit, and My OSS filed the appeal and I sent in my paperwork to the medical review board, so now we wait and see. I have been in bed for a week now, and my house looks like hell.

Julaine
Old 06-30-2005, 08:51 AM

Julaine - We can't see your house from here, so it's OK! Close your eyes and you won't see it either. ;-)

Years of pain, discectomy, research into anatomy, hardware, clinical trials, facilities, surgeons, techniques, insurance. Attempts at ProDisc, Activ-L trials. Now, low bone density. D'oh!!!

At 61 years, no longer qualifying for trials due to my age (chronological, not physical or mental).

2009 - Working on improving bone density or getting rich so I can go to Germany, where medicine and insurance have gone beyond the Stone Age.
Old 07-01-2005, 05:53 AM

Julaine, I know the house is bothering you. It does me too when it getts that way. We just have to keep telling ourselves our health is more inportant. I hope the ultram gives you some relief, thats what i am on now. Our prayers are with you. BRENDAWY