ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 06-20-2007, 03:59 PM

Rod you are giving me hope. I would really like to chat with you about some details re: your myelopathy level and type and how long did you had it for, the Bonati procedures and symptomps before your ADR.

If i need to have surgery again, God help me it is going to be ADR not fusion with the best Dr. that I can find. Meanwhile i have to start working full time, allthrough the pain and scare just to be able to have a minimal hope of getting an ADR and potentially save my own health and life.

I am very scared, depresed and financially distressed. i wander if my story could raise some funds somewhere as i don't know where i am heading.

Please contact me with more info and your details at anda67@msn.com.

I sincerely appreciate your honesty and help as I really need some support and direction these days.
Regards Daniela