ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 08:57 PM

Does anyone know how long it takes Dr. Zeegers at Alpha Klinic to get back to someone with an opinion? We sent MRIs and X-rays to Alpha Klinic on March 25. On April 4, they confirmed by e-mail they received they. I asked for an update on April 17, but have not received any answers. Is it normal to wait this long?
Dr. Zeegers did call after we sent the original questionnaire in early March and said to send the MRIs and xrays. Jim has DDD, facet arthrosis, sciatic pain, and osteophytes.
Thanks.
original injury 1989, left-sided partial posterior laminectomy at L4 and L5 in 1991, 2 car accidents, L4/5 disc herniation impinging on descending left L5 nerve root in the lateral recess,no significant neural foraminal stenosis. Posterior disc osteophyte complex at L5S1 impinging upon the left S1 nerve root in the lateral recess, and mild left neural foraminal stenosis, moderate to severe disc degenerative changes at L5/S1. Extreme bilateral sciaticia. Constant pain.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:04 AM

I sent my MRI's, etc to Dr. Zeegers on or about 4/20/08. He got back to me via the telephone within one week. I arrived in Munich yesterday and will have my surgery Friday.
Old 05-14-2008, 09:35 AM

I contacted the Alphaklinik this spring and had a quick response similar to what Nick describes. I was very impressed that Dr. Zeegers called me the next day(unexpectedly at work).

I would try to re-establish contact. Have you called them?

3 level DDD L5-S1 through L3-L4.
"Compressed" L5-S1 in ~1992.
Herniation at L3-L4 and L4-L5
Fusion or ADR in near future
Closed Thread