ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you just joined, please introduce yourself here. Please add a signature describing your spinal history (use the "User CP) and ask us how we can help you get started.

Old 06-01-2006, 01:43 AM

Hi Guys, Thanks you for all your welcome's and kind words, I will keep you posted as to what will happen next. I did go back again to see my doctor and he suggested I just went and wait in the A&E dept at the hospital - I think he is fed up of seeing me and just wanted me to go elsewhere - the medical world is so caring!!!

Take Care
Danielle
Old 06-01-2006, 02:05 AM

Hi Alastair, I am not quite sure what is going on with my e-mails and replies - I have emailed you twice, but everytime I click send, it says page not available, so I am not sure if you have received anything - I would really appreciate some advice, and some info concerning the choice of surgeons - I have been told by my GP and local health authority, that if the operation you need can be offered locally, you do not have a choice of surgeon, that choice is only available if the operation cannot be performed locally. I seem to be banging my head against a wall!
Kind regards
Danielle