ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 05-17-2007, 11:39 AM

Thanks for the re-direction!

My procedure was cancelled for tomorrow! I'm so so so dissappointed and tired!

It's not all bad news though, the insurance is in place (thanks to my Dave), I should be back at the hospital within the month (fingers crossed) and I got the job! woo hoo! (I cant believe they're so supportive)

Everthing hurts so much at the moment and I seem to be getting new pains in my left side, which hasn't happened too much before.

I've been hitting it pretty hard this last week so I'm gonna take a couple of days off now and rest myself. I now feel that I need at least 2 days off just before the day I go in so in a way I'm glad I have a little more time. I don't want to do this week ever again. I guess I have most of the handovers complete so long as the next date isn't so far away.
Ta raaa!