ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you just joined, please introduce yourself here. Please add a signature describing your spinal history (use the "User CP) and ask us how we can help you get started.

Old 08-16-2008, 03:03 AM

Hi Wayne, I am sorry that Becky is suffering so much, and you too for her and with her. My husband suffers like this for me too. I have cervical DDD which was started by a serious fall I had a couple of years ago. My left trapezius was, and is, in constant spasm but then it moved to the right side etc. MRI being read 1st by radioligist saying its normal wear and tear and on to the pain clinic 18 months later with the same MRI where the consultant said it was at the end of the road, my neck was awful and needed fusing! He had no idea of ADR said the pain would worsen forever and the fusion would'nt help that, but would help my arms when they stopped working!(Well they have actually, a bit) but I remember the news being delivered and I was stunned but mostly I remember my husband Gus just sobbing uncontrollably, and he doesnt cry, and I was wanting to punch this man for hurting him! So really I suppose I am saying I feel for Becky and for you too its so hard when the one you love is in so much pain, fear and confusion but there are many people on this board who have so much knowledge and experince especially Mr Harrison, it may really help you both. I am about to have a 2 level ADR on 11th Sept. I have had some very stange worrying symptoms which have come and gone through this journey, alot through medication, some I just dont know and I wish Becky all the very best and you too

Maz
Active C ADR 2 levels 18th Sept 08
pain remains in shoulders and neck but is better than before (level 2-6)
arm pain resolved