ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 07-04-2005, 03:30 AM

In case you were influence by Mr. Tom Cruise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology#Xenu

Allan (future Thetan)
Severe, extensive DDD, considered inoperable by Dr. Regan, Lauressen, & some guy at UCLA. Severe foraminal stenosis (guess they can't operate!) and some spinal cord compression that Lauryssen would fix if gets outta hand.
Old 07-04-2005, 08:55 AM
Banned

Scientology Time Article
Old 07-04-2005, 09:30 AM
Administrator

Interesting. I am tempted to comment, but recommend that we keep focused on intent behind the post. (Allan, I take it was to not listen to Mr. Risky Business?!)
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate
Old 07-04-2005, 05:55 PM

Well Harrison, I guess that was my intent but after all, he's a "student" of the History of Medicine. And Katie Holmes is a Columbia graduate so maybe there's something there.

(I'm in LA and their Holllywood center is close. In case anyone desires to be drug-free their way, I'll be happy to take them there).

Allan
Severe, extensive DDD, considered inoperable by Dr. Regan, Lauressen, & some guy at UCLA. Severe foraminal stenosis (guess they can't operate!) and some spinal cord compression that Lauryssen would fix if gets outta hand.
Old 07-04-2005, 08:39 PM

Dear ans....

I see where you say you are an ADR candidate. Could you please tell me what you mean by that?

Are you scheduled for surgery, going to Europe, hopeful???

Thanks.
Old 07-04-2005, 09:15 PM

Hi JoJo,

In essence, I was approved for two-level ADR surgery but backed out. I'm not in utter excruciating pain and can swim/do push-ups, etc.

Why not share your back history in your Signature. Hope that you're faring well. Best, Allan
Old 07-04-2005, 10:19 PM
Banned

Not because TC said to stop my drugs as I agree w/Brooke Shields re the ridiculous rant statement she made to the NY Times ~ however, I tried to switch Neurontin to Topamax these last few days and so I was advised to titrate myself up on Topamax while decreasing the Neurontin~

OMG..the pain I'm having from being undermedicated after 7 years on Neurontin at a certain level is almost excruciating.

Factor in the increased body temp/overheating (every menopausal female needs this) as a result of decreased sweating w/T and some daily headaches (another thing a migrainer needs)~ uhhh... no thanks, think I'll go back to the Neurontin.

During the quest for mental clarity which I had heard that Topamax allowed persons to have vs. Neurontin fog ~ I now feel I'd rather be forgetful and deal with less pain and no don't think I want to bother further titrating myself up and don't want to bother with drinking so much water that I void every 2 seconds to ward off the increased body temp, headache, stomachache, and whatever else a clearer mind w/Topamax might give me~

Give me my drugs thanks very much~ quiet Tom, go back to acting~