ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 10-02-2011, 08:31 PM

Default where can i get a medical loan for adr surgery

i need a medical loan for 2 level lumbar adr surgery im in new york and will be having surgery out of the country uk please i need help anybody thank you
Old 10-02-2011, 09:06 PM

google is your friend... hard for anyone to say since a lot of it depends on credit and debt/income ratio.

i'm getting a loan really based on my profession/degree - otherwise it's hard to get enough to cover the whole thing.
laidupdoc@gmail.com if my PM box is full

The content herein represents my professional thought and opinions in a general sense only; they do not constitute professional advice or services. if you need medical advice, please consult a licensed physician.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laid up doc View Post
google is your friend... hard for anyone to say since a lot of it depends on credit and debt/income ratio.

i'm getting a loan really based on my profession/degree - otherwise it's hard to get enough to cover the whole thing.
yeah i know due to the economy iv been in and out of work and i dont own a home so i have nothing for security i have been looking all over the medical ones online say have to be innetwork with dr or dont oan to out of country surgeries
Old 10-03-2011, 01:54 AM

If you are talking about Mr Boeree when you say the UK, I'm here now and they have brochures in the lobby about 0 interest medical loans. Start with Samantha Kettles at Nuffield Health. Telephone: 023 8026 6377. Worth a phone call to see.
http://healthyback2011.blogspot.com/
Old 10-03-2011, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstuckey View Post
If you are talking about Mr Boeree when you say the UK, I'm here now and they have brochures in the lobby about 0 interest medical loans. Start with Samantha Kettles at Nuffield Health. Telephone: 023 8026 6377. Worth a phone call to see.
yes im talking about dr boeree i spoke with his office their lenders require you to live in the uk but i will try the number you listed
Old 10-03-2011, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstuckey View Post
the nuber you gave me isnt working is there a specific way to dial it
Old 10-03-2011, 08:03 PM

When dialing international numbers from the US, start with 011 then leave off the initial zero. If that doesn't work, check to make sure that you don't need to add a two digit country code before the 23. You can look up the code online.
General joint hypermobility

Jim - C4/5, C5/6, L4/5 disk bulges and facet damage, L4/5 disk tears, currently using regenerative medicine to address

"There are many Annapurnas in the lives of men" Maurice Herzog
Old 10-06-2011, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annapurna View Post
When dialing international numbers from the US, start with 011 then leave off the initial zero. If that doesn't work, check to make sure that you don't need to add a two digit country code before the 23. You can look up the code online.
well i called the uk hospital they only loan to uk residents and i cant get a us loan so i will just have to keep suffering untill i save up enough where i could get a small loan to cover the rest