ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 02-11-2006, 02:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
I've received films from a doctor's office with random sheets from another patient's brain MRI mixed in. I hope that there wasn't a missed diagnosis because the money shot was on a missing sheet. I doubt that anyone would have noticed that a couple of films were missing.

Mark
Mark--a heads up--your "sample patient profile" on your website contains sensitive patient information. Patient's full name, Medical Record Number, date of birth, referring physician, radiologist name, etc., etc. are all clearly seen on the films.

Justin
Old 02-11-2006, 06:38 AM

Oops! Mark, maybe you've got some editing to do on your own website
http://www.adrsupport.org/alastair.html
Thank goodness for Dr Zeegers I am painfree
I am here to help,I live in the UK

I now run the UK spine site and can be contacted at

www.adrsupportuk.com/
Old 02-12-2006, 10:36 AM

What luvmysibe said about ID chips in people is crazy! we are going in the wrong direction, I may be getting off topic here a bit but I have to say that I cannot stand the excess amount of technology, you cannot go anywhere without seeing someone on their cell phone, (half the time nobody is really on the other end, people just want to look important) playing w/ these Ipod things, and playing w/ these blackberries. Question why in the world would someone want to watch a movie on their cell phone?? That is so retarded. A cell phone is fine for business and emergency...beyond that, it's ridiculous.

Plus anymore when you watch a movie or show on TV there are those annoying ads at the bottom of the screen, the news....constant info bombarding you at the bottom of the screen also...like I really need info overload.

ID chips....crazy, we are all ending up like the Borg on Star Trek and are completely oblivious to our surroundings, I forsee in the near distant future we will have options for synthetic friends because we no longer want to communicate with someone who is real, due to our shallowness and high expectations of others and loss of ability to communicate other than in a technologic way.
Old 02-12-2006, 03:34 PM

OR any privacy at all. Some people think it's great that you'll be able to talk on the phone and see the person your talking to at the same time.
11/2000 IDET L 3/4, L4/5
1/2000 Discogram
numerous epidural injections
physical therapy
Old 02-14-2006, 02:38 PM

when i requested my surgical notes from my surgery a few years back, i had someone elses
EKG results in my file, the gentleman was 92yrs old. I'm sure somehow the files got intermixed after surgery, but it goes to show you that not everyone pays close attention any longer
'79...
1979Laminectomy@L4,5/mylegram tech