ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 03-17-2005, 10:20 AM
Banned

The venue is set. I have 40 rooms reserved. You can book through the Hotel or book through me for less. (They gave me a cash deal and I'm just passing the savings on to you, hoping to make this more affordable.)

More info is on the *** page... online registration for both hotel and conference is up. Book your flights (LaGuardia is closest), book your rooms. This will be great.

More to come....

Mark
Old 03-17-2005, 10:42 AM

JL: For those who lack travel bucks/time, great if in video.
Severe, extensive DDD, considered inoperable by Dr. Regan, Lauressen, & some guy at UCLA. Severe foraminal stenosis (guess they can't operate!) and some spinal cord compression that Lauryssen would fix if gets outta hand.
Old 03-17-2005, 07:45 PM
Administrator

I can piece the entire video production for about $2500. This means coordinating the successful execution of:

Video and audio production (full digital and pro audio)
Editing
Duplication
Packaging
Secure Ordering via Website
Fullfillment & Shipping

If 25 people say, "yes," I'll buy one, that will mean it will be $100 a piece. I am not making any money on this, and will have to do the work nights and weekends, so if anyone can do better PLEASE do tell us more!

Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate
Old 03-17-2005, 09:27 PM

Harrison,

I am in, but we also need to include money to go torwards the seminar, so I am willing to pay more. I beleive it should be more like 300.00 this would cover the cost of the video production, something for you (it is the right thing to do) and money for towards the seminar (I think should be the price of attending). We don't want to make this were people would just buy the video and not attend. I would go, but I am going to be flying out for surgery soon after and the seminar would cost us atlest 1300.00 also traveling would be very hard for me right now, the pain is at its worst level ever, I have no idea how I am going to make it Germany.

Dave
87 Lam 88 Lam no help. 11/12/04 was told I needed fusion at 2 levels L4/5 & S1/5, ADR Surgery date was 5/13/2013 with Dr. Bertagnoli had fusion on S1/L5 and ADR on L5/L4. it is now 8 years post surgery and do not even take an aspirin for my back.
Old 03-17-2005, 09:51 PM
Banned

Let's take the discussion about the video offline.
Old 03-20-2005, 05:02 PM

Mark,

Let us know if the video idea is possible. Thanks, ans
Severe, extensive DDD, considered inoperable by Dr. Regan, Lauressen, & some guy at UCLA. Severe foraminal stenosis (guess they can't operate!) and some spinal cord compression that Lauryssen would fix if gets outta hand.
Old 03-26-2005, 01:30 PM
Banned

I really want to attend this conference however my pain is nowhere near under control and I've had a few unfortunate little incidents that have further destabilized my spine of recent days.

I've yet to find a plane schedule that will allow for 3 seats to lie down on from here to either NYC and on to Fla. later as I must make a trip to see my 84 y.o. father as he is alone.. anyway, that is in a reasonable $$$ range for me right now considering the 3 seat deal~

And lastly... I hate to say this but I think my back has reached surgical intervention stage. But I'm very very concerned about the experience of the docs here in the US~ and I have ????s for the docs that are going to be at this conference~ If I can't go, there are about 3 questions I have that I'm wondering if someone can ask?? Only one relates more to my own situation tho several would relate to anyone..
Old 03-26-2005, 01:53 PM
Banned

Maria, I'll be bummed if you can't make it... but I'll understand. You can certainly get your questions answered. You might want to get an online profile prior to the conference. If you make it there you can discuss it with them... if you can't make it... I could review it personally with them.

I'm sorry that things are going in the wrong direction. Talk to you soon,

Mark
Old 03-26-2005, 09:53 PM

Maria: I'll also be bummed if you don't go, but then, if I go and you don't I'll be the queen of the *** Seminar! (I've gone more than anyone, or at least tied). Anyway, I am dreading the six hour flight and am looking at it as a test to see if I could even conceivably make the flight to Europe in the state I'm in. And I'm older than you. So hurry and get well.
Hilary
Old 03-26-2005, 10:20 PM
Banned

There were a bunch of people tied at 3... I though someone would get 4 last time... but no....

I'm betting that Maria will make it!

Mark