ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 02-28-2005, 11:40 AM
Banned

Dano, thanks mucho..
I was so depressed for a number of days~
My Nurse Case Manager had wanted me to call her back and let her know whether or not I got the scheduled injection and I did cancel because I felt I better save the other 2...
Was so depressed and in so much pain... anyway, called her and she said she didn't want me to go without the shot if it relieved the pain so much and that she felt she and the Claims adjuster could work out more if I needed them...
I thanked her and am not yet scheduling anything as I just don't want to find out that it's not gonna happen...
BTW, ESIs given in a series must be at least 10 days apart, however are usually given 2 weeks apart. Even tho the ACOM guideline says 3 months apart for each shot, this is a guideline, not a rule/regulation. So the injections can be given sooner or later, depending on the patient pain level/ind.case and the doctor's own guidelines. My current PM doc follows what all PMs to date that I know have done, no more than 3 in 6 month period.
Thanks for the offer re WC info, will likely take you up on it one of these days~ I also go to a WC website for info and there is a WC attorney that is injured (on another forum) and is really good about answering questions about CA. WC law should anyone want to go there and check it out.. anyway, can't have enough good resources I say!